Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LET FREEDOM RING

August 5, 2009 email to Senator Dick Durbin.

This is not a manufactured email. I belong to no group or organization, I am a free thinking American who believes in this country. The townhall rabble rousers are like me, they are expressing their freedom of speech. Unfortunately you don't appreciate freedom of speech unless it's for what you believe. The pro health care rally in Chicago was manufactured by Unions, why didn't you come out and criticize those folks? If the polls say people don't believe in Obamacare, it's all hog wash. What kind of representative are you. You don't represent me or Illinois you represent the Democratic Party. That's unfortunate because you might as well say you are a Communist. That's not democracy or representation. I guess you approve of Chavez's control of the media. Then you could do whatever you want and the people are relegated to slavery. We are not slaves of any party and will fight for our rights and liberty. You are no longer what I consider a believer of the Constitution or what America is about. You are a traitor to the beliefs of our forefathers. God Bless America.

No comments: